My classes started today. I mean they are online but I have to stay up with them. I also have some supplies I needed to get. So I went shopping for some basics. Hopefully, I won’t need much more for these classes.
This time I did my haul at Wal-Mart. Where I shop changes often, but I was already there– so why not? As always, I gave into one of my addictions. I just don’t have the strength not to when I shop alone.
- Loose Leaf Lined Paper- which I needed anyways so not a biggie. As long as it is college ruled– I’m not picky! I believe these were $0.82 each. I’m a big spender here!
- 5 Tab Dividers- again, I needed these. I think this is the first time I skipped the 8 tab but I never really use those extra spaces. I bought plastic with tabs that I can reuse. These were $0.47 each.
- 3 Ring Binders- of course a necessity. With three classes, I needed three and in different colors. I went with the poly ones because I’m not really that rough on my binders. I broke the bank at $0.88 each.
- Inkjoy Gel Pens (Black)- this is where I really didn’t need to be. I fed my addiction here. I love their regular pens but I hadn’t tried to use their gel pens. I grabbed the wrong size and wish I had grabbed the bigger ones (I purchased .05 and prefer .07). My addition is more expensive at $6.64.
- Inkjoy Gel Pens (multi-colored)- again, this was just feeding my addiction. But on anything not official, I prefer colors!! I grabbed these in the correct size! Again, these were $6.64.
- Highlighters- while I don’t need these, I did feel the retractable was better. No lost lids! Plus it is easy enough to tell apart from the work supply. These were $4.97 but there is 8 of them!
- G2 Mechanical Pencils- I bought these in .07 size and I really didn’t need new pencils. The only thing is– the ones I have now don’t have any grippers, therefore because of how I write it is easier for plastic grippers. These were $2.74.