Anyone curious about how I am doing with my January goals? How about a quick rundown…
- Get my teeth fixed by January.
- Completely on track! I’ve completed my impressions. I’ve made all payments required. My appointment is still set and ready to go– in fact it has moved up in time.
- I really need to get on this one! I mostly want to get my tracker set up. I need to see where everything is going and create a realistic payment budget. Once we set a budget we will be looking at paying off some bad debt a little at a time.
- I have succeeded with this for each paycheck. I know 1% isn’t much but it is a start. I start with the percent by month (so Jan is 1= 1%, Feb is 2= 2%, etc). Hopefully by next January it will reach 13% (12 months + 1 month). We will see.
- It is to early for this one. I have to wait until the last payday to know what I’m putting in additional.
- I’ve failed at this– so I’m giving it up for this month. Maybe I’ll still do some sit down videos.
- Well, there is a chance that I can get a bit in next week but I haven’t even read one. I’m still working on the same book since October.
- I’m a bit behind on this one as well. Not to a point that I can’t catch up. I have two pre-written but not ready to send yet.
- I failed at this as well. I haven’t purchased any new stickers so they are pretty similar every week. Hopefully I will be getting into some new stickers soon.
- Not happening until at least next month. It made it very hard to control my blood sugar (I’m hypoglycemic). With my procedure, that will be a challenge so no need to complicate it any further.
- So let me start by saying that our Vegas trip is our anniversary trip. I will do a more in-depth post about it later. But I did pick up our dates. I turned in my request for these dates to have them off. Pretty excited.
So I will be updating the tracking page (although it will be lacking the details here). I’ve started thinking about my February goals as well. I’m pretty excited about them– but I will have a few extras!