The first of the month means it is time for March’s resolutions. I can’t believe how fast this month this year has been flying by! But this month I want to remember to keep my goals a bit more reasonable. I’ve been failing so horribly the last two months. So, lets see what we’ve got this month.
- Put 3% of all income into savings.
- Put 25% additional into savings based off total added to savings.
- Read 1 book, starting at the beginning.
- Do at least 1 family challenge on vlog channel.
- Do 1 “plan with me” post.
- Create a cleaning routine based on work schedules.
- Pick 1 bad debt and begin paying it off.
- Do 2 “story time” posts.
- Research/purchase prepaid credit card.
- Complete my “Road to Hana” virtual race by the end of the month.
Hopefully I will make better progress with this month’s goals than I have prior! *Fingers Crossed*